Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Film

Its Challenge time over at

Our Theme this time is 
Film 
so use your inspiration and get thinking 
I have gone with an all time favorite as a child  
My Girl 
Let me hear you sing it " i know you all are " 






Ingredients 
Image 
Saturated canary  - Puppy Love 
Copic's 
Skin - E04 , E95 , E11 , E00 , R22 
Jeans - B95 , B41 , B14 , B34 - Grey Poly 
Boys Hair - 100 , T-10 , T- 6 
Girls Hair - E34 , E30 , E21 , Black poly 
Dress -  B96 , B04 , B000 , B0000 - Grey Poly 

Papers 
Do crafts - Blue Capsule ( stocked at That Craft Place ) 

Beaded flowers - That Craft Place 

Buttons , Beaded trim - That Craft Place 

Punch 
Stamp up - Bunting 

Vellum - Stash 


Link's you Need to Know

2 comments:

Brenda Perkins said...

Fab! I love it. Colouring is fab and I love those twirly flower stick thingys xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours! Creative blessings, Tracy x