Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 7 October 2013

All about the EYES

Today i have an amazing image from 
And my Lovely Friend Shell Double Dared me to do the eye challenge ... i will get her back !!!
I did the hair which took me forever and i am utterly amazed that i did that 
me thinks i was lucky ... 
Anyhoooo the eye's wow errmmm where do i start .. 
They overwhelmed me and i really didnt know where to start !!
Going for the green eye's ( i'm green eyed & and my daughter is ) i got to work 
I think i went a bit to dark but i don't think i was to far off !!! 

Here she is 



Copic's 

Skin - E13, E11 , E21 ,E51 , E00 
Cheek's - R22 , R21

Hair - 100 , E79, E59 , E55 
Bow G99 , YG95 , Y28 
Eye - G99 , YG95 , Y28 , GO7 , T10 , T7 
Lip's  - T7 , R89 , R17 , R35 , R29 , C-5 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges 

Make it crafty - Eye's 
Di's Digi's  - Colouring skills 
Crafty Catz  - Anything goes 


Hugs and Kisses 
Erin 

10 comments:

Hridya said...

oh my God her hair is sooooo lustrously beautiful, do I have to say anything about her gorgeous eyes. u r awesome. i could never do it even in my dreams!!!

Shell said...

whhhooooo hooooooo missus you totally nailed it, I think I should double dare you more often.....goooooo ERIN xxxxx

Kate said...

Gorgeous.

tilly said...

you certainly met the challenge, the colouring is fab, thank you for joining us at crafty catz
Tilly

Kat W said...

You've definitely got the skills! I am in awe of the hair and eyes... ok, and the rest of it! Result!
Hugs, Kat x

Shazza said...

it is amazing, I was too scared to try this when i saw it. Well done x

Anna Jasiolek said...

OMG, these hair looks like on a photo, I am really speachless. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Craftdee said...

What awesome colouring! My son has green eyes too :-) Thanks for "Showing Off Your Colouring Skills" in our challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely fabulous!!


Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis! A new challenge is up now, so I hope to see you back!

Hugs, Kelly