Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 12 May 2013

Its all about the Boys

Its Challenge time over at 
and our theme is 
One for the Boy's 
I truly have been boyed out this week with Boy cards ...
I wish i had more mojo when it comes to boy cards !!!

Anyhooooo here is my card for this challenge 

Ingredients 

Image 

Pro Marker's 
Skin - Coral , Sunkissed Pink , Pastel Pink , Blush 
Jeans - Midnight Blue , Agean , Cool Aqua , Cool Grey 
Top - Cyan , Cobalt Blue , Azure , Bright Green , Leaf Green , 
Gold , Amber , 
Shoe's - IB , BB , BK , Ice Grey 4 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges 

Hugs and Kisses 
Erin 

3 comments:

Craftyanny said...

Great card Erin. Love that sentiment
Anne x

Ian said...

I love this card Erin. I love your use of Promarkers and the image and sentiment are fabulous

Ian xx

AnyOldCraft said...

This is s cool.
My son to a T.
Seems to always have his nose buried in his phone LOL